Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Desktop Systems Engineer II
at AAC Inc
Performs as a technical specialist and diagnostician responsible for troubleshooting, problem solving, and maintaining corporate desktops and other small systems. Responsible for all aspects of small systems configuration, performance, and operation, they shall have strong technical experience that includes: maintenance, repair, upgrades, enhancements, and configuration of hardware, software and operating systems in an inter-networked environment. Candidate must be experienced with desktop standards, desktop management, software deployment, systems administration, and data integrity and recovery. Broad direct contact and work with users of all levels, IT Service Center staff, network and other technical staff requires excellent interpersonal and written English communication skills. Projects may include participation in forming or reviewing desktop/network plans, strategies, and analysis. Participates in and may lead efforts to evaluate, test and introduce new technology and approaches. Plans and executes tasks in conjunction with other system managers and Government staff. Reviews, maintains and enforces approved procedures and quality standards.
A+ and MCP/MTA certifications are required. An MCSA/MCSE and ACSP certifications are desired, as are other relevant industry certifications.
- At least five years of IT experience
- At least three years of technical experience with troubleshooting, configuring, and administering Windows 10 systems
- Experience in Apple/Mac environment is a plus.
- Must be able to demonstrate experience with the installation, configuration and use of a wide range of COTS desktop and network software, and COTS desktop hardware.
- Must have ability to perform complex technical analysis, work effectively as part of a team, and communicate effectively with team members, other teams, managers and Government personnel.