Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Solutions Architect in Charlotte, North Carolina at AccruePartners
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: J3S62C75GSWT8GX2Y0N
TEAM YOU’LL BE JOINING:
- Diversified Fortune 100 healthcare company with revenue over $60 billion, focused on providing local solutions to ensure accessibility, quality, and culturally attentive healthcare programs
- CORE Certified and nationally accredited by the NCQA and the URAC
- Voted one of Fortune’s Fastest Growing Companies in 2018 and one of Fortune’s Most Admired Companies for 2019
WHAT THEY OFFER YOU:
- A career focused on developing your skillset while providing value through new ideas and innovative thinking
- Employee development and growth opportunities: learn new skills, cross paths with other disciplines, and grow within the organization
- Collaborative environment, work with a team to provide quality healthcare solutions coast-to-coast
- Work with purpose every day in an environment built around helping others
- Excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage in addition to other benefits such as tuition reimbursement/educational assistance, paid company holidays, and adoption reimbursement.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Drive the vision and innovation, standards, development processes, systems architecture, and design patterns to support IT and business solutions.
- Key initiatives focused in Merger and Acquisition Strategy, Cloud Adoption and Migration and real time computing model transformation
- Monitor emerging IT trends in the healthcare environment and determine its relevance and impact on the company
- Collaborate with executive leadership to develop and communicate long term vision and comprehensive strategic plans for infrastructure and/or enterprise architecture solutions
- Develop comprehensive strategic reference architectures for infrastructure and/or enterprise Architecture disciplines
- Partner with Business and IT leaders to drive business requirements into strategic designs
- Serve as the technical expert for enterprise wide or company wide technology and/or application domains
- Oversee systems design and architecture through leadership participation in architecture reviews
- Drive standards for development and design techniques for infrastructure and/or enterprise architecture
- Plan and integrate the work activities of virtual IT teams
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience. 8+ years of relevant design and architecture experience. IT experience within managed care environment highly preferred. Demonstrated understanding of business process as it relates to experience in the field.
- Experience in Implementing large cross functional and cross operational solutions.
- Broad experience with software development and implementation technologies
- Key emphasis in integration and real time processing
- Experience with Cloud Implementations strongly preferred
- Experience with formal Enterprise Architecture methodologies
- Must have strong verbal and written communication creating architecture artifacts
- Experience working within Federated Architecture model
- Ability to take unstructured and incomplete broad conceptual requirements and translate that to specific design
- Define problems and drive a solution or model to solve
- Ability to navigate large companies
- Comfortable with ambiguity and figuring things out