Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr. iOS Architect in Iselin, New Jersey at AccruePartners
AccruePartners values our contract and consulting employees. We offer a competitive benefits package to meet the diverse needs of all of our contractor and consulting employees and their family members. Here is a listing of what our company offers: 401(k) Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Medical and Prescription Drug, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance.
THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING:
- Fortune 100 Financial Services Company
- 100-year history of dedication to customer satisfaction, success and growth
- Tremendous growth and new business strategy leading to the need for new talent
- Significant investments in cutting-edge technology
WHAT THEY OFFER YOU:
- Culture: Excellent work environment that fosters collaboration
- Growth: Ability to make an impact on the direction of the organization
- Opportunity: Gain hands-on experience working with cutting-edge technology
- Stability: Recent financial performance of the company has reported record profits
WHERE THE POSITION IS LOCATED:
- Iselin, NJ or Charlotte, NC
WHY THIS ROLE IS IMPORTANT:
- Responsible for driving the architecture of multiple iOS development initiatives and building proof-of-concept applications across multiple device platforms.
- Actively participate in defining strategic direction and development of tactical plans, working with application and infrastructure teams to provision the advisor platform through multiple channels – web and mobile.
- Involved in all aspects of SDLC process from requirements, design, build through deployment
- Translates business requirements into working foundational components for mobile platform ensuring functional and non-functional aspects are met
- Monitors software configuration changes to anticipate and address the impact of data reliability and customer satisfaction issues.
THE BACKGROUND THAT FITS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent work experience
- 7-10 years of experience as a Tech Lead managing other.
- Effective Verbal and written Communication with peers, leaders, and business customers on complex level User Interface Design, Application Programming Skills and development methodologies (data structures, algorithms and design patterns),
- Expert level understanding and experience with Software Debugging and integration techniques. (Xcode, Swift, and Objective C)
- Performs peer code reviews
- An Object Oriented philosopher with experience understanding and applying OO design patterns.
- Experience working with and tuning high-volume mobile applications
- Experience integrating with RESTful API backends
- Desire to work in a fast paced, agile, collaborative environment
- Ability to clearly write technical specifications and strong estimating and planning skills
- Able to effectively communicate across teams and roles.
- Demonstrable ability to deliver projects on time, with high quality, and within budget.
- Ability to deliver full life cycle engagements.
- Ability and desire to thrive in a proactive, high-pressure, client-services, environment.