Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr. Test Automation Engineer in Charlotte, North Carolina at AccruePartners
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: J3S6PF6Z0BT2C68DMM9
TEAM YOU’LL BE JOINING:
- Diversified Fortune 100 healthcare company with revenue over $60 billion, focused on providing local solutions to ensure accessibility, quality, and culturally attentive healthcare programs
- CORE Certified and nationally accredited by the NCQA and the URAC
- Voted one of Fortune’s Fastest Growing Companies in 2018 and one of Fortune’s Most Admired Companies for 2019
WHAT THEY OFFER YOU:
- A career focused on developing your skillset while providing value through new ideas and innovative thinking
- Employee development and growth opportunities: learn new skills, cross paths with other disciplines, and grow within the organization
- Collaborative environment, work with a team to provide quality healthcare solutions coast-to-coast
- Work with purpose every day in an environment built around helping others
- Excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage in addition to other benefits such as tuition reimbursement/educational assistance, paid company holidays, and adoption reimbursement.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Design, build, test and maintain scalable and stable off the shelf application or custom-built technology solutions to meet business needs.
- Act as a subject matter expert for Application Software developers and Engineers.
- Contribute to the entire implementation process including driving the definition of improvements based on business need and architectural improvements
- Meet with business partners to understand business needs and responsible for overall design of the solution
- Design, build and test applications
- This role would lead our testing for all of our pre and post pay projects. This person would create testing strategies, develop automation and address test defects to promote valid code into PROD successfully
- Conduct root cause analysis and advanced performance tuning for complex business processes and functionality
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of related experience.
- Hands on software quality assurance testing experience (required) Advanced experience with test automation and tools utilized in the industry (required)
- Advanced experience in writing Java script, VB Script and eScript (required)
- Advanced knowledge of version control systems such as SVN (required).
- Advanced skills in SQL data retrieval from a relational database (required)
- Experienced in Agile methodology (required).
- Strong experience in Test Automation
- In depth experience using different automation tools; Talend preferred.
- Recent experience as a leader in Test Automation