Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Design Engineer II
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 172494
Unlock Your Career Potential: Technology at ADP. Do you enjoy exploring, identifying and inspiring the future of the workplace and the lives of millions of people? At ADP, the world's largest B2B cloud company, our Technology team is comprised of brilliant engineers, architects, data scientists, infrastructure experts, and more. We were first in our industry to offer a SaaS solution and continue to push the envelope utilizing the latest operating platforms to deliver the highly automated, intelligent and predictive solutions that are redefining what is possible. Named one of Forbes' "Most Innovative Companies" and one of Computerworld's "100 Best Places to Work in IT", we are committed to leading the way in product development and research, empowering you to bring to life the latest innovations that will forever change the way businesses manage their most vital asset, employees.
Design Engineer II
- Responsible for developing information technology solutions for ADP infrastructure with a focus on Microsoft Windows server Operating Systems.
- Develop and direct software system testing and validation procedures, programming, and documentation.
- Modify existing software to correct errors, allow it to adapt to new hardware, or to improve its performance.
- Confer with systems analysts, engineers, developers and others to design system software and to obtain information on project limitations and capabilities, performance requirements, and interfaces.
- Knowledge of Windows 2008, 2012, and 2016 required.
- Programming skills with PowerShell and software deployment capabilities with SCCM required.
- Amazon AWS awareness desired.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!