ALL NATIVE GROUP
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at ALL NATIVE GROUP
Job Reference #: 1657
Analyze, design, develop, troubleshoot, debug, test, implement, and maintain software code, commercial off-the-shelf (COTS), and custom-developed applications.
- Design, develop, and support applications using current technologies.
- Work with project team members to develop and implement the application concept, interface, and architecture.
- Integrate applications with backend databases.
- Support all phases of the SDLC and participate in agile software development methodology.
- Assist with troubleshooting and resolving software and application issues.
- Create and maintain technical documentation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or related field or equivalent work experience directly within technical area
- Minimum of six years hands-on software development experience designing, developing and maintaining web applications with ASP.NET (Web Forms/MVC) with the following preferred skills:
- ASP.NET Framework Version 4.5 or higher
- Telerik for ASP.NET and Kendo UI for MVC
- Angular 4.0 or higher
- Web application design/development
- Business Object (Crystal Report)
- Visual Studio Reports
- Web API design/development
- SQL Server 2014 or higher
- Visual Studio 2015 or higher
- Strong experience using MVC design pattern and Entity Framework (Code-First)
- Experience with unit testing frameworks including automated testing tools
- Experience with administering Dev, Test, and Production web servers including setup and configuration of IIS
- Experience with managing source code, agile process work items, and sprints using AzureDevOps (VSTS)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, strong customer service skills, keen attention to detail, flexibility in adapting to changing environment, timely follow-through, and a commitment to learning new skills required.
- Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills and the willingness to be proactive and take initiative are required.
- The ability to build and use effective working relationships and to work independently as an effective team player are required.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!