ALL NATIVE GROUP
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Business Objects Warehouse Architect/Developer - Senior_ANG-IT
at ALL NATIVE GROUP
Responsible for the full development lifecycle support of the data warehouse environment and the development, integration, and support of business intelligence tools.
Position Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works with business users and the technical team to determine BI requirements, translate them into ETL and report specifications, and design, develop, and implement business intelligence, data warehousing, dashboard, and reporting solutions.
- Provides expert-level expertise in report and dashboard development, SQL queries, and meta-data layers.
- Write queries to mine data and develops and implements ETL programs and tools to load data from disparate data sets.
- Implements, configures, troubleshoots, and maintains data warehouse and reporting tools.
- Validates report accuracy.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or related field or equivalent work experience directly within technical area
- Must possess at least seven years of experience supporting data warehousing implementations with a broad experience and background in application development. This experience must include Business Objects Data Architecture with dimensional modeling and Universe design to include creating complex Xcelsius Dashboards, WebI, Open Document XML, Web Service hosted on Business Objects XI 3.1, design and installation of large-scale Business Objects Enterprise and writing SQL queries with a strong knowledge of databases
- Must possess experience with:
- Relational data structures, theories, principles and practices, data warehousing methodologies and tools
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, strong customer service skills, keen attention to detail, flexibility in adapting to changing environment, timely follow-through, and a commitment to learning new skills are required.
- Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills and the willingness to be proactive and take initiative are required.
- The ability to build and use effective working relationships and to work independently as an effective team player are required.
NOTE: These statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work involved for this job. It is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of this job.
The ALL NATIVE GROUP companies offer a rewarding career experience. In addition to dynamic career opportunities, we provide competitive salaries, excellent benefits, retirement funding, as well as ongoing training and professional development.
We are committed to providing the best possible climate for maximum development and goal achievement for all our employees. As subsidiaries of a Native-owned corporation with offices around the world, ALL NATIVE GROUP companies are proud to promote an inclusive and diverse workplace and respect the cultural traditions in the communities where we operate.
The ALL NATIVE GROUP companies are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered without regard to age, sex, race, national origin, religion, marital status or physical disability. However, preference may be extended to persons of Indian descent in accordance with applicable laws.
EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Drug Free Employer
SBA 8(a), SDB Certified, HubZone, Buy Indian Certified Native American Tribally-owned company