ALL NATIVE GROUP
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Communications Network Engineer III
at ALL NATIVE GROUP
1. In-depth knowledge of LAN/WAN communications.
2. Analyzes and develops telecommunications networks supporting a wide range of capabilities, including voice, data, video, and/or wireless services.
3. Assists in the development and design of plans for installation and maintenance of telecommunications systems from project inception to conclusion.
4. Analyzes the problem and the characteristics of the information to be transported.
5. Defines the problem and develops system requirements and network specifications.
6. Closely coordinates with other information system professionals to ensure proper implementation of network services. In conjunction with functional users, develops alternative solutions and backup plans.
7. Knowledge of the configuration of telecommunications equipment to include the major hardware providers such as Cisco and Juniper.
8. Installs, configures and maintains network appliances, equipment and security devices.
9. Diagnose and resolve network related issues involving network, and computer devices.
10. Network Configuration Management of deployed devices.
11. Support overall network and computer infrastructure.
12. Network Documentation.
13. Documents network problems and resolution for future reference.
14. Requires thorough understanding of the OSI model and how it relates to IP communication.
* Ability to accomplish tasks with limited supervision
We are committed to providing the best possible climate for maximum development and goal achievement for all our employees. As subsidiaries of a Native-owned corporation with offices around the world, ALL NATIVE GROUP companies are proud to promote an inclusive and diverse workplace and respect the cultural traditions in the communities where we operate.
The ALL NATIVE GROUP companies are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered without regard to age, sex, race, national origin, religion, marital status or physical disability. However, preference may be extended to persons of Indian descent in accordance with applicable laws.
SBA 8(a), SDB Certified, HubZone, Buy Indian Certified Native American Tribally-owned company