ALL NATIVE GROUP
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Systems Engineer #1299
at ALL NATIVE GROUP
- Serve as an expert in a wide range of information technology and applications
- Experience in system design and administration, network, operating system, planning of hardware maintenance and upgrades
- planning changes to network hardware, operating systems, and attached devices; evaluation of system utilization, response time; identification and correction of operational problems; troubleshooting complex systems
- Working with analytic tools, as well as a thorough knowledge of internet communication protocols; create and execute test plans; ability to advise top management on new developments and advanced techniques; ability to plan/organize/direct studies to develop long-range forecasts and recommendations
- Creating program documentation, detailing system architecture, documenting system configuration, creating and executing implementation plans.
- Experience with SDD assessment tools (Fortify, Appdetective, WebInspect, ACAS, and DISA STIGs/SRGs/Checklists) and analysis of the assessment tool results.
- Advanced experience with eMASS and all related modules, to include asset manager.
- Experience utilizing system development lifecycle (SDLC) or Agile methodologies.
- Six (6) years of experience in an engineer position, coordinating SDLC or Agile activities, ensuring process compliance, and providing technical consultation, training, and support.
- Experience with demanding strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills and the ability to: read, analyze, and interpret technical procedures and regulatory requirements; write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Certs: ITIL v3 Foundation
- DoDI 8510.01 (DoDM 8570.01-M) IAM Level-III certification.
- Active SECRET security clearance.
- A Computer Science-related Bachelor’s Degree or higher from an accredited university or college is highly desired.
- Experience in the DHA organization is desired.
- Experience within 1 year prior to Contract Award.
The ALL NATIVE GROUP companies offer a rewarding career experience. In addition to dynamic career opportunities, we provide competitive salaries, excellent benefits, retirement funding, as well as ongoing training and professional development.
We are committed to providing the best possible climate for maximum development and goal achievement for all our employees. As subsidiaries of a Native-owned corporation with offices around the world, ALL NATIVE GROUP companies are proud to promote an inclusive and diverse workplace and respect the cultural traditions in the communities where we operate.
The ALL NATIVE GROUP companies are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered without regard to age, sex, race, national origin, religion, marital status or physical disability. However, preference may be extended to persons of Indian descent in accordance with applicable laws.
EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Drug Free Employer
SBA 8(a), SDB Certified, HubZone, Buy Indian Certified Native American Tribally-owned company
Pay Type: Salary
Location: Falls Church, VA, USA