Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Project Manager/Engineer/Scientist
- Requisition ID
- Work Location
- Department / Discipline
- Additional Work Location
- US-MI-Traverse City
- Position Type
- Staff / Permanent
- Professional & Technical
Overview / Responsibilities
Wood Environment & Infrastructure Solutions is seeking a Senior Project Manager/Engineer/Scientist to lead a multidisciplinary team for environmental site investigation and remediation projects. This is a full-time position based out of one of our upper Midwest offices.
Novi, MI; Traverse City, MI; Minneapolis, MN; or Madison, WI
- Serve as a technical leader for investigation and remediation opportunities, with a particular focus on contaminated sediment projects- including proposal writing, project management, and senior technical leadership to junior staff
- Interface with offices across North America in support of clients and projects
- Lead client-facing activities, and meetings with regulators that include presentations, webinars, and meetings
- Effectively communicate with team members local, regionally and nationally regarding opportunities and projects
Skills / Qualifications
- Minimum of 10-15 years in Environmental Engineering or Science
- Minimum of 5 years in project management, client management, proposal writing
- Minimum 3-5 years with contaminated sediment projects
- Proficiency in office software to include Windows OS, and MS Office, especially MS Excel and MS Word
- 20-30% travel to client meetings, conferences, or project sites
- Must pass drug test, background check and have a satisfactory driving record in accordance with the Company's driving policy
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 60,000 people, with revenues of over $10 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets, including the upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, power & process, environment and infrastructure, clean energy, mining, nuclear, and general industrial sectors. www.woodplc.com?
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
If you can’t see the perfect role advertised online, the talent community is the best way to keep up to date with job opportunities and events relevant to you.
Click here to join today!