Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Mechanical Engineer Technician
at Avacend, Inc.
Job Position : Mechanical Engineering Technician
Job Location : Kansas City, MO
Job Type : Contract
Duration : 6 Months
Pay Rate : $30 per hour on W2
- Mechanical Engineering Technician within our Water World Headquaters and Design Center
- The candidate should have some familiarity with engineering and design in
one or more of the following mechanical design and drafting areas related to
industrial projects, piping routing, equipment layouts, general mechanical
- Ability to read and understand vendor drawings for mechanical
- Responsibilities include ensuring the design drawings and layouts are complete and all applicable codes and
- Design layout and drawings shall be compliant with recommended practices, sketches, notes, and any written or verbal instructions given, as well as all project design requirements
- All applicants must be able to complete pre-employment on boarding requirements (if selected) which may include any/all of the following, criminal/civil background check, drug screen and motor vehicle records search, in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations.
Preffered Job Qualifications
- AutoCAD experience required.
- Experience with three-dimensional modeling software packages is preferred but not required