Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Z Casinos
Performs snow removal, painting, mowing, weed removal and all building engineering functions required, including appliance repair, plumbing, equipment moving, etc. Will use technical skills to service, repair, replace and protect the physical assets of the casinos. Must be able to work safely and effectively alone or with others. Work schedule will include weekends and possibly nights. Work schedule will be adjusted to accommodate business demands.
ESSENTIALS DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Proactively takes responsibility and performs engineering maintenance and repair. Uses technical skills to efficiently service, repair, replace and protect the physical assets of the casinos.
- Monitors all engineering equipment to ensure the safety and comfort of casino customers and employees.
- Responds promptly to requests for engineering assistance.
- Maintains clean equipment and equipment rooms.
- Ensures that daily work logs are accurate and current.
- Keeps all equipment operating properly.
- Snow removal in all areas at all properties.
- Develops and maintains a positive relationship with guests and coworkers.
- Wears and maintains all uniforms properly.
- Maintains a clean and safe work environment. Uses any necessary safety equipment.
- Follows security policies and procedures. Performs duties in compliance with the Colorado Limited Gaming Act.
- Performs other duties as directed.
- Flexible schedule that includes evenings, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Demonstrate experience in exemplary customer service in gaming or hospitality, with a positive attitude and strong communication skills.
- Demonstrate ability to resolve conflict and enforce all company policies and procedures.
Ability to read and follow instructions and communicate with employees and customers in English.
Ability to read and write simple email in English.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
A Colorado Limited Gaming Support License
Colorado Drivers License and good driving record.
(Constant 66 -100%)
Constant brisk walking, setting up and climbing ladders, stooping, kneeling, squatting, and standing for an entire work shift, with standard breaks. Working in confined areas, with floors, which are or may become slippery. Lifting up to 75 pounds to move supplies and equipment.