Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Analytics Architect Senior
at Centura Health
- SC IT DATA ANALYTICS
- CORP-109 INVERNESS DR EAST
- Work Type
- FLSA Status
Welcome to Centura Health
Welcome to the largest health ecosystem in Colorado and western Kansas. Welcome to living your mission among thousands of people on fire to live theirs too. Welcome to options, possibilities and values that guide exceptional care. Welcome to extremely important industry challenges and opportunities to solve complex problems. Welcome to highly intelligent teams, overflowing community and the wholeness of mind, body and spirit that is Centura Health.
Flourishing Begins Here
You have a purpose, unique talents and NOW is the time to embrace it, live it and put it to work. At Centura Health, we value incredible people with incredible skills – but your commitment to a greater cause is something we value even more.
Under limited supervision, responsible for providing strategic thinking, solutions and roadmaps while driving architectural recommendations. The Analytics Solutions Architect will be expected to actively work in a multi-disciplinary fast paced environment and is responsible for the specification of the platform and solutions architecture and identification of all relevant components. The position researches, analyze designs, proposes, and delivers the architecture solution(s) that are optimal for the needs identified by working with diverse Centura Health businesses. Must understand the iterative power of analytics and the need to build tiered analytics as well as accessible visual analytics to support complex decision making.
What You Bring/Job Requirements
In addition to bringing your whole self to the workplace each day, qualified candidates will need the following:
- 10+ years of experience in architecture and architecture management roles
- 3+ years’ working knowledge of the provider-based healthcare industry strongly preferred
- Prior experience in building and managing an architectural function
- Deep mastery of data and service-oriented architectures. Candidate must have a proven mastery of a wide range of systems architectures including solution frameworks and technologies from diverse vendors
- Experience with solution architectures encompassing transactional processing, data warehousing and integration, master data management (MDM), business intelligence, reporting and analytics, extract, transform, load (ETL), data mining and unstructured data and metadata
- Strong understanding of operational technology (OT), industrial health systems, relevant technologies, their applications, and interfaces with business systems
- Deep and practical understanding as well as significant and fresh hands-on development experience in various key cloud and data engineering technologies and emerging trends. For example: containers and orchestration, high scale data pipelines, distributed systems (for example blockchain), microservices, hybrid / multi-cloud systems, DevOps, machine learning, or warables
- Excellent knowledge of performance evaluation and change management principles
- Outstanding leadership and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and work with diverse personality types
- Superior presentation skills and ability to present ideas and material to partners in the organization
- Demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a high attention to detail
- Ability to explain technical issues at a high level in collaborating with non-IT staff or executive leadership
- Be results driven – hold team members accountable, keep team engaged and on task by working collaboratively in a servant/leader manner
- Self-confidence to be assertive when taking a position and constructively resolve differences and build consensus among partners
- Demonstrated excellence in oral and written communication.
- Knowledge of healthcare operations preferred
- Building data-analytic solutions leveraging technologies including MPP Data Platforms, Spark, NIFI, Kafka, Python, R, Python
- Strong understanding of data (aging, cleansing, transactional v. historical, metadata, etc.)
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize work, multi-task across many assignments without reminders or prompting from management
- Demonstrated knowledge of building systems that perform and are cost efficient for ingesting and accessing analytical data, and employ security practices that are at the highest levels of industry standards
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
Sedentary Work - prolonged periods of sitting and exert/lift up to 10 lbs. force occasionally)
Your Connected Community
When people and places align, incredible things happen. Just like the 21,000+ amazing associates who work here, every community within Centura Health’s connected ecosystem has its own unique history, story and personality.
Centura Health is headquartered in Centennial, CO, with additional business office locations throughout the Denver Tech Center. The Corporate Service Center is home to our leaders and centralized teams that support our hospitals, clinics and people – including marketing, human resources, employee benefits, finance, billing, talent acquisition/development, payor relations, IT, project management, community benefit and more. Whether you work in the corporate headquarters or one of our nearby offices, you’ll experience a culture of collaboration and community where incredible people are doing incredible things every day.