Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
ECSA - Citrix Engineer Senior
at Centura Health
- SC IT INFRASTRUCTURE SVCS
- CORP-109 INVERNESS DR EAST
- Work Type
- FLSA Status
Welcome to Centura Health
Welcome to the largest health ecosystem in Colorado and western Kansas. Welcome to living your mission among thousands of people on fire to live theirs too. Welcome to options, possibilities and values that guide exceptional care. Welcome to extremely important industry challenges and opportunities to solve complex problems. Welcome to highly intelligent teams, overflowing community and the wholeness of mind, body and spirit that is Centura Health.
Flourishing Begins Here
You have a purpose, unique talents and NOW is the time to embrace it, live it and put it to work. At Centura Health, we value incredible people with incredible skills – but your commitment to a greater cause is something we value even more.
Epic Client Systems Administrators / Citrix Engineer - Senior perform the following daily functions:
Track recurring incidents and identify underlying problems
Escalate problems to other I.T. teams when necessary
Develop troubleshooting documentation and incident resolution workflow
Create process documentation, operations guides, and low-level design diagrams
Act as an escalation point for Systems Administrators, other operations teams, and application analysts
Create reports and analyze reported metrics
Develop solutions and confirm functionality
Participate in an after-hours on-call rotation
Provide engineering resources to platform specific projects
What You Bring/Job Requirements
In addition to bringing your whole self to the workplace each day, qualified candidates will need the following:
- 10+ years of experience required; preference toward large enterprise environments.
- Demonstrated excellence in oral and written communication skills
- Strong critical thinking skills; ability to quickly comprehend problems, develop hypotheses, draw logical conclusions, develop solutions, and respond accordingly
- Possess the ability to train and mentor others
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Bachelor - in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, or Mathematics strongly preferred.
- Epic Client Systems Administrator certification on non-expired Epic version.
- Citrix’s CCA-V
- Citrix’s CCP-V, CP - preferred
- Mid-level certification in ancillary technology or platform (i.e. CCNA/CCNP, VCP-DCV, MCSE or equivalent), preferred
Physical Requirements - Medium Work - (Exert up to 50lbs force occasionally, and/or up to 20lbs frequently, and/or up to 10lbs constantly)
Your Connected Community
When people and places align, incredible things happen. Just like the 21,000+ amazing associates who work here, every community within Centura Health’s connected ecosystem has its own unique history, story and personality.
Centura Health is headquartered in Centennial, CO, with additional business office locations throughout the Denver Tech Center. The Corporate Service Center is home to our leaders and centralized teams that support our hospitals, clinics and people – including marketing, human resources, employee benefits, finance, billing, talent acquisition/development, payor relations, IT, project management, community benefit and more. Whether you work in the corporate headquarters or one of our nearby offices, you’ll experience a culture of collaboration and community where incredible people are doing incredible things every day.