Cole & Associates
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Civil Engineering Project Manager/Senior Engineer
at Cole & Associates
LOOKING FOR A GREAT CAREER? PROBLEM SOLVED!
Cole is hiring a Civil Engineering Project Manager/Senior Engineer in our St. Louis, St. Charles, Dallas and Phoenix offices
Cole is a fast-paced, multi-disciplinary company providing Civil Engineering, Surveying, Landscape Architecture, and ADA Transition Planning services to our clients. Cole has a national corporate presence with offices in St. Louis and St. Charles, MO, Frisco, TX and Phoenix AZ.
While our offices and services span the US we take pride in our strong company culture. Cole is a collaborative and forward-thinking company and we believe in providing our employees with an active and fun work environment. We are multiple offices, one company!
Our robust benefits package includes competitive pay, group insurance, a retirement plan, paid vacation/paid time, flexible schedules and we support and encourage training and growth opportunities.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Managing Residential and Commercial Development Projects
- Performing & Coordinating Engineering Design
- Coordinating with EIT’s and CADD technicians
- Client Management
- Consultant Coordination
- Preparing Feasibility Reports and Cost Estimates
- Business Development and Growth
Minimum Education Requirement
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent degree
Registration & Experience Requirements
- Must be a registered Professional Engineer in the State of Texas.
- Minimum 5 Years Experience.
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD or equivalent software
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
It is the policy of Cole & Associates, Inc. a Missouri Corporation d.b.a Cole Design Group, Inc. in Texas & Arizona,herein referred to as "Cole" not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.