Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Data Engineer - Front Store Personalization
at CVS Health
As a Data Engineer, you will collaborate with business partners to identity opportunities to leverage big data technologies in support of Front Store Personalization with a common set of tools and infrastructure to make analytics faster, more insightful, and more efficient. You will build and architect next generation Big Data machine learning framework developed on a group of core Big Data technologies.
You will design highly scalable and extensible Big Data platforms which enables collection, storage, modeling, and analysis of massive data sets from numerous channels.
You will define and maintain data architecture, focusing on applying technology to enable business solutions. You will assess and provide recommendations on business relevance, with appropriate timing and deployment. You will perform architecture design, data modeling, and implement CVS Big Data platforms and analytic applications.
The Data Engineer will bring a DevOps mindset to enable big data and batch/real-time analytical solutions that leverage emerging technologies. You will develop prototypes and proof of concepts for the selected
solutions and implement complex big data projects. You will apply a creative mindset to a focus on collecting, parsing, managing, and automating data feedback loops in support of business innovation
* A minimum 3 years’ experience in Snowflake data modeling, ELT/ETL using Snowflake SQL
* 1+ years of building real time applications
* 1+ years leading a team of junior data engineers and/or analytics-focused teams to deliver complex analytics projects on aggressive timelines
* Design and implement effective Analytics solutions and models with Snowflake.
* Able to administer and monitor snowflake computing platform.
* Examine and identify Data warehouse structural necessities by evaluating business requirements.
* Assess Data warehouse implementation procedures to ensure they comply with internal and external regulations.
* Prepare accurate Data warehouse design and architecture reports for management and executive teams.
* Experience in creation and modification of user accounts and security groups per request
Network infrastructure and security best practices for the cloud
* Use various SQL tools or scripts to monitor data quality, identify issues and implement solutions.
* Platforms: Snowflake, Kubernetes, Kubeflow, Tensorflow, Azure Cloud, Teradata
Languages: Kubectl, SnowSQL, Python
* Experience with scaling workloads on GPUs and deep neural networks
* Experience with serving models using KFServing etc.,
* Experience with scaling using Dask
* Familiarity with building data pipelines, data modeling, architecture & governance concepts
* Experience implementing ML models and building highly scalable and high availability systems
* Experience operating in distributed environments including cloud (Azure, GCP, AWS etc.)
* Experience building, launching and maintaining complex
analytics pipelines in production
* Snowpro certification
* Exposure to Healthcare Domain knowledge would be a plus.
* Master’s in Data Science or Business Analytics
* Experience with cloud computing environment (ideally Microsoft Azure).
BA degree required with a minimum of 3 years of relevant
experience; or a Master's degree or equivalent in an
analytic discipline with 2+ years of relevant experience; or
a PhD in an analytic discipline
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.