Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at CVS Health
At CVS Health, we have an exciting role Director-Digital Engineering that will lead a team of advanced digital full stack engineers, Managers and Senior Managers to design, build, test, deploy and support digital assets. This role includes the leading team of engineers to drive delivery excellence, partner with business and other IT leaders to build digital assets, provide experienced level support to resolve complex issues and provide RCA, identify gaps in systems in current digital eco system and provide solutions to enhance overall performance. This is critical to driving Digital growth and improving customer experience.
Responsibilities also include:
* Develop a team of 30-60 advanced Digital Engineers and manager to build, test, Deploy and support components of the Digital Retail.
* Lead engineering of end-to-end applications on modern stack
* Collaborate with digital leaders, business partners, and IT colleagues to deliver business growth and phenomenal customer experiences that differentiate CVS in the market, while ensuring efficient, effective and safe product development.
* Lead all aspects of teams who build continuous integration/continuous delivery, test-driven development, and production deployment frameworks
* Collaborate in solving complex data, features, service, platform issues and perform root cause analysis to proactively resolve product and operational issues
* Collaborate with business and product management counterparts to define and prioritize opportunities to improve value creation and align on shared critical metrics to measure success.
* Work closely with digital product management leaders, business leaders, and other leaders within the IT team like but not limited to EA, Infrastructure, PMO, QA and ensure to build industry leading digital experiences are realized.
* Collaborate to drive solutions that would reduce cost, expenses and time to market
* Partner with application owners, business partners and peer groups regarding long and short-range solutions that meet business requirements.
* Identify the skills and experience needed for digital engineers and adjacent roles, to make required hiring decisions
* Minimum of 10 years’ experience in enterprise, application and information architecture design.
* 8+ years of relevant and current digital and/or e-commerce experience including APIs, Micro services, customization, integration, UI development and analytics
* 5+ years experience with agile development required, SAFe Agile experienced preferred.
* Confirmed experience working with large or multiple teams comprising of FTEs and contractors
-Experience with optimization skills to improve performance, scalability, and usability of digital and/or commerce applications
- Good understanding of ADA and other regulatory compliances including PCI, PII and PHI
- Strong application development background as developer, architect, or manager
- Demonstrated experience and success in direct management and supervision IT/Technical work groups to include budgeting, strategic planning, technical direction, and staff coaching/mentoring
- Experience and success in leading agile teams (small, medium, and large initiatives) effectively, consistently delivering the highest quality software to improve/impact customer experience
- Experience with native mobile app development
- Working experience of CI/CD pipeline, GIT, Stash, Bit Bucket, Artifactory, Jenkins, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal skills?- Experience developing/deploying large databases
- Coaches and mentors staff and works with staff on their development and training plans
- Working understanding of enterprise security?- Experience in web security and application performance tuning
- Experience in a large online retailer application development organization. Prior experience in large team management including, recruiting, orienting, training, coaching, monitoring and appraising job contributions
- Formal SAFe and/or agile experience
- Personalization and Health Services experience
- Strong DevOps experience
- Strong Data modeling skills
- Previous healthcare experience preferred
Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science, or related field, or equivalent years of experience preferred.
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.