Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Engineering Lead - Digital
at CVS Health
Lead a team of advanced digital full stack engineers to design, build, test, deploy and support digital assets. This role includes the leading team of engineers to drive delivery excellence, partner with business and other IT leaders to build digital assets, provide expert level support to resolve complex issues and provide RCA, identify gaps in systems in current digital eco system and provide solutions to enhance overall performance. All of this is critical to driving Digital growth, and improving customer experience. This leader will collaborate with digital leaders, business partners, and IT colleagues to deliver business growth and great customer experiences that differentiate CVS in the market, while ensuring efficient, effective and safe product development.
* Lead a team of digital engineers to build, test, Deploy and support components of the Digital Retail on end-to-end applications on modern stack (e.g. React, ATG, DataPower, GCP, iOS,/Android platform technologies)
* Lead teams to build continuous integration/continuous delivery, test-driven development, and production deployment frameworks
* Collaborate in troubleshooting features, service, platform issues and perform root cause analysis to proactively resolve product and operational issues
* Partner with business and product management counterparts to define and prioritize opportunities to improve value creation and align on shared KPIs to measure success.
* Engineering Lead working closely with digital product management leaders, business leaders, and other leaders within the IT team like but not limited to EA, Infrastructure, ATO, QA and ensure to build industry leading digital experiences are realized.
* Collaborate to drive solutions that would reduce cost, expenses and time to market
* Partner with application owners, business partners and peer groups regarding long and short-range technical solutions that meet business requirements.
* Trains and serves as a resource for other colleagues as needed
* 4+ years of functional experience of demonstrated excellence in an information systems environment
* 4+ years of relevant and current digital and/or e-commerce experience including APIs, Micro services, customization, integration, UI development and analytics
* 2+ years experience with agile development required, SAFe Agile experienced preferred.
* 3+ years experience with a proven track record of working with large or multiple teams comprising of FTEs and contractors
* Experience with optimization skills to improve performance, scalability, and usability of digital and/or commerce applications
* Good understanding of ADA and other regulatory compliances including PCI, PII and PHI
* Strong application development background as developer, architect, or manager
* Experience and success in leading agile teams (small, medium, and large initiatives) effectively, consistently delivering highest quality software to enhance/impact customer experience
* Working experience of CI/CD pipeline, GIT, Stash, Bit Bucket, Artifactory, Jenkins, etc.
* Excellent communication skills
* Coaches and mentors staff and works with staff on their development and training plans
* Working understanding of enterprise security
* Formal SAFe and/or agile experience
* Personalization and Health Services experience
Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science, or related field, or equivalent work experience required
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.