Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Full-Stack Senior Software Engineer
at CVS Health
CVS Healthcare is looking for hands-on, passionate, driven people who want to join a high energy and growing team to make a difference in customers’ lives and who want to be on the forefront of digital innovation that aims to reinvent what a pharmacy and a health care company can be in the digital world. The Senior Full Stack Software Engineer will work with Product and UX teams to lead a team of engineers in developing elegant code and state- of-the-art responsive customer experiences.
* 8+ years as a software engineer in a comparable role
* 5+ years of experience with hands-on and expert knowledge working with XML, JSON, HTML, CSS and Java Script
* 5+ years of experience working experience in using libraries, tools, and frameworks such as: Angular, Ember, React, Underscore, jQuery, Dojo, Bootstrap, Sencha, D3, Backbone, or Grunt
* 4+ years of experience with Strong Node.js, Java/J2EE development skills for enterprise level applications
* Familiarity with the whole web stack, including protocols and web server optimization techniques
* Good understanding of framework code and methods of component architecture
* Experience with responsive UI design and development * A track record of writing clean, high quality, high performing, scalable code
* Experience in leading a team of UI engineers
* Disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance
* Strong troubleshooting skills
* Experience with optimization skills to improve performance, scalability, and usability of our applications * Good understanding of ADA and regulatory compliances * Working experience of CI/CD pipeline, GIT, Stash, Bit Bucket, Artifactory, or Jenkins.
* Good presentation and verbal communications skills
* Experience with SAFe Agile
* Experience in web security
* Experience with NodeJS and Server Side Rendering
* Experience in UI performance testing and cross-browser compatibility testing
* Experience working with distributed systems
* Thrive in a fast-paced environment
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.