Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
SAP Solution Architect, Senior Architect
at CVS Health
As an SAP Solution Architect, you will provide technical & functional leadership and work very closely with business and project teams. The SAP Solution Architect is essential for supporting the creation of RFI/RFP(s) by providing requirements related to software integration of packaged solutions. The SAP Solution Architect position is responsible for leading software development effort to ensure projects are delivered on time and built with long term vision in mind.
As part of the Sap Financial Analytics team, you will be part of an advanced SAP/S4 development team that supports all of CVS Health. The Sap Financial Analytics team is accountable for all Financial Enterprise Planning /Reporting and Consolidations for CVS Health. This includes maintaining Forms /AO reporting / Business & Production report support.
Additional Responsibilities of the SAP Solution Architect:
* Participates in all stages of the system lifecycle (inception, elaboration, construction, transition)
* Works closely with other teams in the IS organization to ensure the delivery of optimal business solutions to meet agreed upon SLA
* Supports the evaluation of vendor solutions by reviewing RFI/RFP(s), participating in technical demonstrations and reference calls and the review of vendor prototypes
* Creates application integration approach & design when packages or custom systems have to work together to deliver better information to the business customer.
* Lead and participate with leadership in determining roadmaps and overall growth of SAP landscape.
* Be proficient or knowledgeable in newer technology and incorporate them as part of technical solution.
* Guide, lead, mentor and facilitate collaboration among team members.
* Design systems for high availability, security, manageability and reliability.
* Development and maintenance of project plans to manage scope and estimate delivery schedules on the project.
* Prioritize and manage several projects/tasks at any one time.
* 5+ Years SAP / S4 Enterprise Experience with hands on experience or exposure to tools like SAP Cloud Analytics, SAP Cloud Platform, BOBJ.
* Design experience of the detailed ETL architecture, including packages, workflows, data mapping, data extractions, transformations and validations
* Experience with Hyperion tools
* ETL work experience
* Experience implementing ETL interfaces for extracting and loading data from a variety of data sources/targets including, Relational Database Management Servers (including Oracle & SQL Server), Essbase and flat files (including CSV &Excel file formats).
* Experience writing advanced SQL and PLSQL
* Experience with development process using ETL tool - Oracle ODI and Informatica Power Center Version 8 or higher
* Experience with of UNIX and Windows scripting
* Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or comparable work experience required. Advanced degree or any technical certification preferred
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.