Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Full Stack Engineer
at CVS Health
CVS Healthcare is looking for hands-on, passionate, driven people who want to join a high energy and growing team to make a difference in customers’ lives and who want to be on the forefront of digital innovation that aims to reinvent what a pharmacy and a health care company can be in the digital world. The Senior level Full Stack Software Engineer will work with Product and UX teams to be part of a team of engineers in developing elegant code and state-of-the-art responsive customer experiences
The applicant will understand the system development life cycle; Agile software project management approaches; and requirements, design, and test techniques. We are seeking someone who can conceptualize and influence application and interface projects, and therefore ought to understand what advice to give and where to plug in to steer toward desirable outcomes.
In addition, you should be either experienced or conversant in emerging ideas in application development both on the user interface and middle tier technologies. While not necessarily deep in all of these technologies, you should understand them sufficiently to guide the organization in understanding and possibly adopting them if appropriate.
* 6 + years of experience with hands-on and expert in native Android development
* 3+ years of experience building core Android UI frameworks
* 2+ Years of experience in designing front end/UI application in angular framework.
* Play an active role on a cross-functional team of designers and developers to continuously strengthen communication, identify efficiencies, and improve agile practices
* Experience in working with Product and UX teams to be part of a team of engineers in developing elegant code and state-of-the-art responsive customer experiences
* Experience in architecting and building seamless features/application from scratch using relevant architecture frameworks in defining and evaluating application architectures
* Experience with various version control tools like GIT & SVN
* Excellent communications skills with ability to communicate effectively in visual, verbal, and written form to teams, clients and leadership.
* Strong interpersonal skills and team orientation, with the ability to work effectively with a wide variety of professional staff from varied disciplines and backgrounds.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands while maintaining composure under pressure.
* Pro-active attitude; highly self-motivated and able to work without constant oversight
* Must possess a highly positive and service-oriented approach to working both internally, externally with onsite & offshore developers
* Multiple years of experience delivery solutions through an Agile delivery methodology
* Ability to effectively handle and protect sensitive and confidential company information
* Experience with optimization skills to improve performance, scalability, and usability of digital and/or commence applications.
* Experience with CI/CD systems such as Jenkins
* The ideal candidate will be able to contribute to the delivery of software projects through their technical efforts effectively with cross functional and cross organization teams.
* Contributions of released applications on the App store
* As a mobile developer, you'll collaborate on the development of complex systems; including requirements analysis, estimation, design and development, implementation and testing
* Strong desire to build in test from the start with TDD development experience a plus
* Desire to create awesome user experiences within the mobile space
* Contribute to the implementation of product features and key technology choices
* Passion for technology and a high technical aptitude
* Promote proper implementation of Agile processes, techniques and principles
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or
related field required.
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.