Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior UX Architect - Digital Ecosystem
at CVS Health
Would you like to join CVS Health, one of Fortune's Most Admired Companies, as part of our diverse Digital team? CVS Health is embarking on a bold agenda to transform health care and empower millions of customers on their path to better health. We are looking for passionate, driven people who want to join a high energy, growing team to make a difference in people’s lives. You will be in on the ground floor of innovation that aims to reinvent the health care experience.
At CVS Health, the Digital Design team creates easy, accessible, and seamless experiences for our customers on our digital healthcare, pharmacy and retail platforms. Achieving this goal requires collaboration with teams of UX and UI designers, researchers, content strategists, engineers and product managers throughout the design process - from strategy to pixel-perfect design. At each stage, you will advocate for our customers and ensure that the final product meets user needs.
As a Senior UX Architect on the CVS Enterprise Information Architecture design team, you will assist in the analysis, planning, design, implementation, and governance of information architecture for the digital ecosystem at CVS. Our digital ecosystem of sites and apps span multiple portfolios and lines of business including CVS.com, MinuteClinic®, CVS Pharmacy®, CVS Caremark®, CVS Specialty, Aetna, and connected apps.
You’ll be a member of a small, yet mighty, high-visibility, high-impact team dedicated to improving enterprise initiatives that cut across the customer experience. Current and upcoming information architecture initiatives include global navigation, search results, profile, orders/purchases, preferences, health portal, and account management. You will partner closely with individuals and teams from across our organization to ensure our digital ecosystem has a robust and logical information organization using industry best practices - with a goal of unifying and clarifying to establish consistency.
* 5 years’ combined experience across user experience strategy, UX architecture, storytelling, data visualization, and/or information architecture.
* Strong Portfolio demonstrating case studies that include two or more of the following examples: enterprise sitemap audits and recommendations, schematics, user journeys, story narrative crafting, data visualizations with actionable insights, and/or information diagrams that model current and future state structures, systems and ecosystem.
* Analytical: Gifted in the synthesis and analysis of complex customer and business problems to drive solutions. Experience making data-driven, customer-centric decisions to define scalable information architecture solutions that lead to increased discoverability, comprehension and customer engagement.
* Persuasive: Adept at presenting a clear, easy to understand point of view that educates and influences people and outcomes.
* Collaborative: Facilitate inclusive meetings and workshops across diverse teams and lines of business in a virtual environment to bring people and perspectives together. Excellent written, presentational, and communication skills.
* Committed and Resilient: Cares deeply about getting it right for our customers and business through creative, iterative approaches that solve for technology, team, security, and legal constraints.
* Detail and Big Picture Orientated: Can zoom in and out of a diverse set of criteria to excavate trends and themes and drive clarity.
* Agile: Strong focus on delivering continuous improvement and quality in near and long-term valuable increments.
* Skilled at documenting efficient and useful information audits that form the basis of recommendations in relational database tools like AirTable, prototyping tools like Invision, and or collaborative tools like Miro.
* Craft and socialize information architecture and user experience strategic/solution diagrams including sitemaps, schematics, journeys, page template layouts (block, ontology), and information hierarchy diagrams in tools like Sketch and Miro.
* Conduct user experience testing using tools like UserTesting.com and Optimal Workshop and provide authoritative conclusions with reporting tools like Powerpoint.
* Demonstrated knowledge of creating data visualizations in software like Excel, Airtable, and Tableau to capture and tell complex stories in an easy to understand way.
* Familiar with Headed and Headless CMS platforms like Adobe AEM, Contentful, Drupal, Wordpress and/or Joomla including templates and functionality.
* Familiar with generating, analyzing, and maintaining reports in analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics.
* Adept at learning new software and technology to perform the job requirements.
Degree in Information Design, Data Analytics, Human-Computer Interaction, User Experience, Psychology, Computer Science or similar. Equivalent years of experience in lieu of degree considered.
A verifiable High School diploma or GED is required.
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.