Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Tier 3 Support Engineer
Who We Are
Founded in 1991, Docutech offers a wide range of document technology solutions for mortgage, home equity, and consumer lending from document generation to eDelivery, eSign and print fulfillment. Docutech sets the standard in providing market-proven technology and unrivaled customer service to our clients, their workforce and their clients. Docutech’s knowledge and solutions empower lending professionals to efficiently produce accurate loan packages in all 50 states to ensure compliance with constantly changing laws and regulations.
Who We Are Looking For
The Tier 3 Engineer is primarily a technical support role for internally elevated requests of a technical nature. You will be working with an integrated team of developers, product managers, QA analysts and help desk engineers. The primary objective for this candidate will be to serve as technical support for generating SQL scripts used to customize application behavior, debugging technical issues with the core applications along with other research-oriented requests from the various teams at Docutech. Additional responsibilities include supporting the Client Support staff in resolving customer issues and aiding in ensuring customer satisfaction in every step of problem resolution for all software products supported. This position is full-time, onsite, Monday through Friday in our Idaho Falls, ID office (not a telecommute position).
How You Can Help Us Grow
- Monitoring Tier 3 queues and responding to support requests as they occur
- Writing and test T-SQL scripts
- Debugging and testing of XML payloads
- Ensuring QoS (Quality of Service) levels of software products through rapid response to emergent issues
- Providing production support of software products by investigating and recreating reported defects
- Working with multiple database interfaces and be familiar with standard web architectures
- Assisting in implementation Tier 3 standards and continual improvement activities
- Maintaining confidentiality of sensitive information
- Frequent written and verbal communication with internal stakeholders
- Occasional written and verbal communication with external stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Practical working knowledge of troubleshooting methodology
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Exceptional analytic and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work effectively both independently and within a team
- Ability to rapidly develop new skills/areas of expertise
- Experience creating, maintaining and troubleshooting relational databases and queries is preferred
- Existing XML, xpath/XSD, JSON, C# knowledge or related skills are a plus.
- Other Considerations: Individual will have access to confidential data/NPI
What We Offer
Our environment is a fast paced, results driven office setting. We value employees who perform with minimal supervision and who are team players. While we constantly strive for great results we also value work-life balance. We are industry leaders and we recognize this is a reflection of our employees. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Competitive Pay & Flexible Scheduling
- Corporate Benefits to include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, FSA, HSA, STD & LTD
- 401K & Healthy Company Match
- Generous Paid Time Off plans (Vacation, Sick & Holiday)
- Opportunities for growth and advancement