Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
- # of Openings
- Guardian West, LLC
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
The Intern hired for the position should expect to learn all facets consistent with the area of study and will leave this internship with invaluable skill and industry knowledge.
Obtain exposure to all relevant duties consistent with the department for which the intern is working core competencies
- Critical Thinking
- Energy and Stress
- Team Work
- Time Management
- Creative and Innovative Thinking
- Planning and Organizing
- Problem Solving
- Research and Analysis
- Ethics and intergrity
- Must be a major in area of studies
- Ability to use MS Office, Mini Tab, AutoCAD & Other analytical and planning tools
- Has the ability to work indenpendently
- Read drawing and engineering instructions
- Apply knowledge of engineering science and technology
- Work with manufacturers or field repsentatives as necessary
- Maintain up-to-date engineering knowledge and stay current with industry trends and best practices
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.