Gilmore & Associates
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Gilmore & Associates
The Landscape Architect is responsible for designing, developing, modifying and reviewing drawings for landscape architecture projects.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Market, sell and cross-sell professional services for all disciplines and office locations
- Establish new and maintain existing relationships with clients, subcontractors, etc.
- Prepare and assemble site analysis documents, concepts diagrams, and reports for projects
- Prepare site plans and construction documents (layout, grading, drainage, erosion control, planting)
- Develop solutions to technical problems
- Prepare construction details and specifications
- Coordinate design direction with senior level staff and project managers
- Prepare renderings and graphics for projects
- Prioritize and manage multiple clients/projects
- Bachelor’s Degree in Landscape Architecture or related area
- Registered Professional Landscape Architect in Pennsylvania
- 2+ years of Landscape Architecture experience
Essential Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Possesses working knowledge of AutoCAD, Civil 3D, SketchUp, and Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop/Illustrator)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Exceptional graphic skills, both hand and computer generated
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- General knowledge of plant materials commonly used in the region
- General knowledge construction materials and methods and assembly of construction/contract documents
- General knowledge of grading and drainage design and stormwater management practices
- Demonstrates the highest degree of ethical behavior and candor
- Comfortable in working well with a team, as well as being an individual performer
Essential Position Requirements:
- Occasional travel required
- Ability to work additional and/or nonstandard office hours, as required
We will not sponsor applicants for work visas
Gilmore & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please go to our website to apply