Harris Health System
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Harris Health System
Community Health Choice, Inc. (Community) is a non-profit managed care organization (MCO), licensed by the Texas Department of Insurance. Through its network of more than 10,000 providers and 94 hospitals, Community serves over 400,000 Members with the following programs:
• Medicaid State of Texas Access Reform (STAR) program for low-income children and pregnant women
• Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP) for the children of low-income parents, which includes CHIP Perinatal benefits for unborn children of pregnant women who do not qualify for Medicaid STAR
• Health Insurance Marketplace Plans that offer individual health coverage that includes preventive care, emergency services, prescription drugs, and hospitalization available to all, regardless of pre-existing conditions.
Improving Members' experiences is at the heart of every Community position. We strive every day to make sure that our Members have access to the high-quality health care they need and deserve.
Community is accredited by URAC for its health plan operations. We offer care management programs for asthma, diabetes, and high-risk pregnancy. An affiliate of the Harris Health System (Harris Health), Community is financially self-sufficient and receives no financial support from Harris Health or from Harris County taxpayers.
The Solutions Architect provides technical services to analyze, design, and deliver clinical/business system and/or application solutions. Developing processes and procedures with in systems to support business stakeholders. Lends expertise to answer technical/application consulting questions, individually or as part of a project team. Serves as a subject matter expert associated with content, processes, and procedures associated with enterprise applications. Responsible for making recommendations regarding policies associated with the job's purpose and essential responsibilities. Routine decisions include those regarding systems implementation and interaction with systems across Community Health Choice systems /applications.
- Seven years of experience analyzing, designing, and/or delivering clinical/business solutions (a degree maybe offset experience requirement.
- Bachelor's degree = 4 years; Masters degree = 2 years)
- Three years of experience in management of health insurance payor systems.
- Analytical, Medical Terminology, MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Access
- Current business practices and computing systems and databases (SQL Server and MS Access).
- Proficiency in applying highly technical principals, demonstrated analytical, problem solving and research ability as evidenced by experience in the identification of business requirements and subsequent implementation of appropriate software configuration solutions to business problems.
- Knowledge of health insurance payor systems and processes preferred.
- Requirements gathering, process mapping, group presentation, written and verbal communication, analytical, and organizational skills. Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while adhering to a stringent timeline.
- Ability to analyze the functionality of systems and their fit with specifications.
Benefits and EEOC
Community employees’ benefits are provided by Harris Health. These benefits are designed to provide you with flexibility and choices in meeting your specific needs.
Community is an Equal Opportunity Employer.