Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Engineer 1 General Maintenance
Job Reference #: 9447_1546835
Categories: Engineering/Architecture, IT - Computer Services & Support, Warehouse/Maintenance, IT - ALL CATEGORIES
Embassy Suites Detroit, Livonia, Novi is looking for General Maintenance Engineer to work as part of the engineering team to maintain the building and equipment throughout the hotel.
- Performs general repairs and services in all maintenance related disciplines, including but not limited; carpentry, mechanics, plumbing, minor electrical, finish work, etc.
- Prioritize work orders through urgent requests and established hotel area down times in order to minimize inconveniencing guests.
- Respond to guest room calls as required.
- Complete any and all assigned preventative maintenance procedures.
- Effectively interact with department managers is required.
- Participate in OSHA/Safety programs within the hotel through awareness in everyday job functions and participate on the Hotel's Emergency Evacuation Team.
- Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality industry, associates may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the hotel. This includes nights, weekends and/or holidays.
- Employee is always required to take on the responsibility and wear appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as determined by position and duties.
- Work independently
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!