Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Job Reference #: 9447_836084
Responsible for performing general maintenance work to the guestrooms, public space and back of the house areas to maintain in good repair by performing various tasks related to a variety of trades including but not limited to carpentry, plumbing, electrical, air conditioning, painting, wall covering and masonry to ensure an attractive and well maintained hotel.
* Ensures complete guest satisfaction. Treats guests in friendly and helpful manner.
* Inspects guestrooms, public space and back of the house areas to repair, touch up or replace light bulbs, lamps, switches, outlets, faucets, toilets, hardware, filters, paint, furniture, wall covering, caulking, grouting or other miscellaneous repairs.
* This requires the individual to visually inspect and detect items needing repair and requires a considerable knowledge of a wide variety of maintenance trades.
* Basic electrical, plumbing, carpentry and mechanical experience is used frequently on the job.
* Performing these duties requires experience in using basic hand and power tools and the ability to stoop, kneel, grasp, lift, push and pull weights up to 80 pounds, climb ladders up to 30 feet high and reach in all directions.
* Must be able to maintain accurate logs of activities.
* Must be willing and able to be responsive to complaints about maintenance and be willing and able to "pitch-in" and help co-workers with their job duties and be a team player.
* Maintains the building exterior and curb appeal for snow removal, lawn care, painting, and other gardening.
* Maintains all franchise standards and follow-up on inspection deficiencies.
* Investigates guest complaints.
* Participates on the hotel Safety Committee.
* Ensures that Quality Standards and Service are maintained for Property, Product, and People.
* Must be able to work all shifts.
* Supports established policies and procedures for Winston Hospitality, Inc. and the hotel's brand.
* Assists in conducting the departmental operational audits and assists in developing corrective action plans.
* Practices the Winston Hospitality, Inc. Culture and ensures all cultural expectations are implemented and regularly practiced.
* Supports hotel's training needs and efforts.
* Responsible for performing "other duties" as assigned by management.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!