Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Civil Engineering Graduate EIT
at Huitt-Zollars, Inc.
Huitt-Zollars' Irvine, California office has an excellent career opportunity for two Graduate Civil Engineer EITs to assist project managers in desgin preparation of public works and land development project plans including street, storm drain, sewer, water, grading, storm water quality management plans, drainage reports, cost estimates, proposals, parcel maps, exhibits, etc. This is a great opportunity for an engineer to work on great projects and advance their career.
HZ is a leading AEC firm providing innovative planning, engineering, architectural and interior design, construction and program management, and design-build project delivery to our clients in the public and private sector. We provide quality solutions for our clients and employment opportunities to qualified talent.
- Assist project manager in all projects including trails, schools, utilities, roadways, facilities and development
- Assist in preparation of on-site private grading, storm drain, utility plans, earthwork estimates, construction quantity estimates
- Assist in preparation of estimates of cost, water quality management plans, drainage studies, sewer capacity studies, water system analysis
- Process plans through respective agencies, client and project team communication and coordination
- Assist in preparation of public street, storm drain, sewer, water street lighting, signing and striping improvement plans
- Bachelors of Science in Civil Engineering
- EIT Certification a plus
- Proficient in AutoCAD Civil 3D 2017
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel Project and PowerPoint
- Proficient in MicroStation a plus
We offer competitive benefits and compensation package, including medical, dental, vision, life, and long-term disability plans and two retirement plans: 401(k) and an ESOP.
Apply online at: www.huitt-zollars.com Job ID No: I173
Huitt-Zollars, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.