Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
INFICON is a growing, global, leading provider of innovative technologies that enhances productivity and quality in sophisticated industrial processes. The products provided by INFICON are world-class instruments for gas analysis, measurement, and control and are vital to manufacturers and end-users in the complex fabrication of semiconductors and thin film coatings for optics, flat panel displays, solar cells, and industrial vacuum coating applications. INFICON is headquartered in Switzerland and has world-class manufacturing facilities in Europe, the United States and China with subsidiaries located throughout the world. This position will be located in East Syracuse, NY office. For more detailed information about INFICON, please visit our website at www.inficon.com.
INFICON is looking for a Test Engineer who can bridge R&D development with manufacturing needs to help ensure quality throughout product lifecycle. This engineer will accomplish this by developing, delivering, and supporting various test systems. The ideal candidate will be hands-on, innovative, self-motivated, and willing to develop new skills while constantly improving existing abilities.
- Collaborate with R&D engineering to establish testing methodology and level
- Create the test process for new products and current product features and enhancements
- Develop and document designs to implement test process
- Automate tests as applicable to improve process
- Assist with fabrication and build of test fixtures
- Provide support for expedient resolution of testing issues in manufacturing
- Bachelor's of Science degree in Engineering or equivalent (EE preferred)
- NI Labview experience required
- Familiar with NI hardware
- Creative, resourceful and able to work independently in support of ongoing projects
- Good trouble-shooting skills / Root Cause Analysis
- Ability to read and interpret schematics and connection diagrams.
- Desire to continuously, learn, improve and apply new technologies that will increase operational efficiency and effectiveness
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Compensation will be commensurate with experience including a competitive base salary, bonus opportunity, and competitive benefits package.
INFICON, is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal opportunity to all job seekers that apply without regard to race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, gender, age, protected veteran status, disability status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other protected characteristic. A notice describing Federal equal employment opportunity laws is available here and here to reaffirm this commitment.
INFICON is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for an employment opportunity at INFICON and require special assistance or an accommodation during the application process, please contact Human Resources at 315-434-1100. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodations are made on a case-by-case basis.
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf)