Gulliver Schools Jobs
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Established in 1926 by Arthur Gulliver in Coconut Grove, Gulliver Academy was likened to the prestigious academies of the northeast and initially attracted families who wintered in Florida.
Today, Gulliver serves more than 2,200 students in Grades PreK3 – 12 on four campuses. Despite its significant growth over the last 60 years, Gulliver still upholds Marian Krutulis’ vision to maintain the physical and social-emotional health of its students, and trains them to become people of integrity in everything they say and do.
We selectively employs knowledgeable, compassionate and inspired staff that supports its mission of providing an environment that fosters excellence in learning, curricular change and innovation, as well as leadership within the Gulliver community and on a global scale. Our exemplary faculty and administration are entrusted to nurture individuality, character and collaboration while challenging students to meet their fullest potential.
As a team, we strive to achieve our mission: to create an academic community devoted to educational excellence, with a personal touch, that fulfills each student’s potential.
- Medical, dental and vision plans plus complimentary program assistance
- School paid long-term disability and life insurance
- Tuition remission program for faculty and administrators
- 401(k) Savings and Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance program
- 24-hour call-in physician consultation service
- Paid vacation, holidays, sick and personal days
- Additional time off when classes not in session
- Free lunch and after-school care
- Summer camp discount
- Wellness incentives
- Professional development opportunities
- Additional voluntary benefits