Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Merchant E
Who Are We?
MerchantE is an innovative, technology-focused company providing a full-service platform to support the payment processing needs for merchants of all sizes, including small business retail shops, B2B wholesalers, and global eCommerce enterprises. We partner with financial institutions, software developers, independent sales organizations, and agents to bring our solutions to market.
Why Join Us?
We’re growing and we’re looking for collaborative, innovative, and hard-working individuals to grow with us! We offer a modern and inspiring work environment (including a game room and free snacks!) where your ideas and contributions are valued. Come experience, first-hand, the impact of your contributions.
As a Quality Assurance Engineer you will fill an integral role in the development, test, and deployment of complex solutions that process millions of transactions per day worldwide. We are looking for an experienced candidate to be responsible for the quality of code and large-scale technology initiatives. Design, create/implement, and maintain test automation frameworks to increase productivity and efficiency in the QA department and collaborate with multiple Development teams to enhance and improve automated test coverage. Specify, design, and implement automation tests for features, customizations, reports and/or product fixes that involve Java back end, XML APIs and databases. Analyze existing automation infrastructure, identify problems, and develop solutions.
US WORK AUTHORIZATION REQUIRED - No visa sponsorship is available for this position at this time.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop End to End, System/Integration, and User-focused test plans and strategies using product requirements and design documents.
- Build and execute test-cases in the following areas: functional, integration, security, stability, performance, stress.
- Write, execute and refactor automated test cases.
- Plan, design and enhance automation frameworks and tools using Selenium, Jmeter or other open-source tools.
- Investigate failures, perform root cause analysis and use internal defect tracking tool to create detailed, high quality error reports.
- Build and drive comprehensive test strategies (manual/automated) that covers all systems.
- Work with cross-team product owners, developers and quality engineers to support QA processes.
- Use of Agile methodology in all phases of the iterative software development lifecycle
- 3+ years of experience using Agile methodology in all phases of the iterative software development life-cycle
- Experience Testing API
- Experience working with database Oracle.
- Communicate status frequently in daily Scrum.
- Document process, designs, test results, and analysis.
- Review requirements; execute functional and non-functional test cases.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to learn quickly. Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Agile Methodology.
- Be proactive in following release cycle schedule by planning, estimating and executing of tests for existing and new projects.
MerchantE is committed to creating a diverse work environment and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.