Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr. Software Engineer
at Merchant E
Who Are We?
MerchantE (ME) is an innovative, technology-focused company providing a full-service platform to support the payment processing needs for merchants of all sizes, including small business retail shops, B2B wholesalers, and global eCommerce enterprises. We partner with financial institutions, software developers, independent sales organizations, and agents to bring our solutions to market.
Why Join Us?
We’re growing and we’re looking for collaborative, innovative, and hard-working individuals to grow with us! We offer a modern and inspiring work environment (including a game room and free snacks!) where your ideas and contributions are valued. Come experience, first-hand, the impact of your contributions.
ME is looking for seasoned full stack Sr. Software engineers who develop and support Payment Gateway and Virtual Terminal in AWS
US WORK AUTHORIZATION REQUIRED - No visa sponsorship is available for this position at this time.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, develop, and support mission critical Payment Gateway and Virtual Terminal using C#, AngualrJs, .Net, IIS, MySQL in AWS
- Design and develop robust scalable high performing high-volume payment applications
- Build systems and support AWS infrastructure, EC2, DynamoDB, RDS, Step Functions, Lambda with .net core, and Cloudformation
- Integrate and migrate existing applications with other payment gateways and settlement engine running in Kubernetes
- 6-8 years of solid experience with .Net platform and Microservices in AWS
- 6+ years of solid programming experience and microservices with C#, .Net Core, and AngularJs
- 3+ years of development and support experience in AWS tech stack, RDS, DynamoDB, Step Functions, Lambda with .net core, ELB, Cloudformation
- Experience in Visual Studio environment
- Familiar with Kubernetes
- Experience in MySQL and good knowledge in query optimization and data analysis
- Expert level of Web Services, REST, SOAP, and JSON
- Exposure to Terraform and Java is big plus
- Good Unit testing and integration testing is required
- Excellent verbal and written communication and documentation skills
- Ability to work in high pressure and fast-paced environment
- Strong understanding of both relational and NoSQL databases
- Strong understanding PCI requirement
- Agile/SCRUM Software Development experience is a plus
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent experience
MerchantE is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce.