Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Engineer CPO (Facilities/Pool)
at Atlantis Casino
- Employment Type
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa, in Reno, Nevada, has a career opportunity and is looking for someone with a proven track record to be the CPO Engineer in pools, spas, and fountain maitanence. Monarch Casino & Resort, Inc. (MCRI), is publicly traded and the parent company of Atlantis. Atlantis has been recognized by Forbes as one of America’s Best Mid-size Employers.
Atlantis is recommended by Forbes Travel Guide with a Four Star Spa. Atlantis is rated by AAA as a Four Diamond resort; less than five percent of the nearly 31,000 properties approved by AAA achieve this Four Diamond designation. The Steakhouse and Bistro Napa restaurants at Atlantis are recommended by Forbes Travel Guide and consistently receive the highest ratings by TripAdvisor. Since 2000 Atlantis Steakhouse and Bistro Napa restaurants at Atlantis have received the Award of Excellence from Wine Spectator.
Ideal applicant will provides excellent, friendly four diamond level service. Must have a professional appearance and demeanor at all times and conduct repairs in the same manner. General knowledge of basic plumbing, electrical, general utility and repairs required. Prior experience working in hotel preferred but not required.
- CPO (Certified Pool Operatoins) certificate
- Ability to work swing shifts including graveyard. Weekend work required. Ability to communicate clearly over radio and in person required.
- Must have at least 2 years of facilities background experience.
- Valid Nevada Driver's License and DMV Printout at the time of the interview.
- Understand and comply with federal, state, and local regulations.
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment, family/work life balance and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation.
Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Team Member Referral Bonus
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Relocation Assistance
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement