Monarch Blackhawk Casino
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Electrician - 3rd Shift ($25.50)
at Monarch Blackhawk Casino
- Employment Type
To be considered for an on the spot offer:
* You must apply online at monarchblackhawk.com/careers
* Masks are required
* Temperature check and health screenings before entry
Monarch Casino Resort Spa in Black Hawk, Colorado is opening a brand new expansion that will have over 500 luxurious rooms, 4 delectable restaurants, and a full service spa/salon!
Our restaurants will feature a Chophouse, 24/7 Café, Specialty Restaurant, and Buffet. Our spa will feature state of the art spa services on top of the 23rd story of our resort along with a roof top pool, sauna’s, hot tubs and more!
Now hiring bold, motivated, team-focused individuals!
Part Time and Full Time Team Members (TMs) Will Enjoy:
- Hiring Bonus
- Team Member Referral Program
- Education/Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Work Schedules
- 1 Free Meal per Shift
- Subsidized Transportation Options
- Free Parking
- Team Member Anniversary Program and Recognition
Full Time Team Members (30+ hours) also enjoy:
- 1 week of PTO at 6 months and a 2nd week at 1 year
- 6 Observed Holidays
- Health Benefit Insurance Package after 90 days (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability)
- 401k with company match
- Career Development and Advancement Programs
- In-State and Out-of-State Relocation Assistance Programs
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch you can ride the casino bus for only $4-$6 per day!
This person will contribute to our success by Performing maintenance and repair of all facility’s equipment to assure a continuous source of light, heat, water, power and temperature control. Recommending necessary changes in the facility and its equipment.
- Checks all electrical, lighting, and temperature control systems to ensure they are functioning properly at all times
- Performs maintenance duties throughout the casino
- Fixes machinery throughout the casino
- Makes sure property is kept in best condition possible
- Maintains a safe and clean work environment
- Paints the property
- Operates lifts in a safe manner to perform job duties
- Helps maintain the exterior of the property
- Reports any failures in all casino lighting fixtures, electrical systems, or temperature control units
- Other projects and duties as assigned
- Must be able to lift heavy items
- Must be able to bend, kneel, stoop, stand and walk for duration of shift
- Must be able to work from a ladder
- This position requires a great deal of work from heights
- Must be mobile in all areas of the casino; and have the ability to tolerate varying conditions of noise level, temperature, illumination and air quality
- Must be at least 18 years old
- 1-2 years previous maintenance experience preferred
- HVAC, plumbing and/or electrical experience preferred
- Must have a valid Colorado Driver License in good standing
- Must be able to obtain and maintain OSHA safety certifications
- Ability to operate power and hand tools required
- Ability to work from schematics, blue prints, sketches, or verbal directions
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Black Hawk does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.