Moseley Technical Services, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Moseley Technical Services, Inc.
Check out this new opportunity!
Job ID # 2019-10345
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Industry: Aerospace & Defense
Clearance Requirement: Interim Secret
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Minimum Experience: 4 years
What You’ll Do:
- The Flight Test Instrumentation Specialist is responsible for supporting the build, install/modification, and demodification of Instrumentation measurements and supporting equipment.
- This position will support instrumentation leadership and represented employees.
- Responsibilities include a broad range of oversite, including but not limited to, metal fabrication (CNC machining and sheet metal hand forming), electrical harness fabrication, structure and electrical install on aircraft, and maintenance and removal of instrumentation measurements and equipment on aircraft.
What You’ll Need:
- Interim Secret Secret Security Clearance is required at time of hire.
- This position supports a 2nd shift work schedule.
- This position requires strong team work skills, administrative, communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- May be required to act as supervisor during supervision absence.
- This position is at a facility that requires special access.
- Experience in ONE of the following:
- Metal fabrication experience
- CNC machining experience
- Harness fabrication and routing (install)
- Flight Line/Aircraft modification experience
- Desired skills
- Prior specialist experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work with varying levels of management across multiple organizations
- SFM, PDM, EDMS
- Experience working in a union environment
*U.S. Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree combined with 4+ years of experience or Master’s Degree with 2+ years of experience.
What to Expect:
- Applicants selected for employment will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screening and background investigation which may include education, criminal and work history verifications.
- Accepted applicants will have the opportunity to be eligible for benefits, including medical and supplemental insurance and a 401K. Appreciation and gratitude for employees is a hallmark of organizations with low turnover.
Moseley Technical Services, Inc. is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
For questions about benefits visit: http://www.moseleytechnical.com/job-seekers/
For more information about Moseley visit: http://www.moseleytechnical.com/about-us/