Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Privileged Access Management Engineering Manager, Vice President
at MUFG Americas
Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world (as ranked by S&P Global, April 2018) with total assets of over $2.9 trillion (106.2 (JPY) as of March 30, 2018) and 150,000 colleagues in more than 50 countries. In the U.S., we're 13,000 strong, working together to positively impact every customer, organization, and community we serve. We achieve this by delivering on our values, putting people first, fostering long-term relationships built on honesty and mutual understanding, and inspiring the best in each other. This is all part of our inclusive, high-performing culture supported by Total Rewards that include our cash balance pension plan. Join a team that's working to fulfill its vision to be the world's most trusted financial group.
Identity Management professional with a well-rounded exposure to software design, engineering, implementation, and production support and a broad range of skills is sought to implement and enhance our Identity and Access Management systems. The desired candidate will have a solid IT engineering or business analysis background with a specialization in IAM with experience managing Privileged Access Management services, including Digital Password Vaulting, Super-User Privilege Management, and Active Directory Bridging.
Reporting to the VP - IAM Engineering, this role will be responsible for providing stakeholder Identity and Access management guidance and support, under general guidance from senior leadership and in accordance with IRM initiatives.
- Architecture, Implementation, Integration, unit testing and support of MUB's Identity Access Management and Privileged Access Management services
- Plans and evaluates IAM and PAM platforms, creates technical specifications, develops and unit and basic integration testing according to specified requirements.
- Provide detailed deployment and support documentation around components developed. Maintain documentation relevant to operations (operation manual, installation guide, etc.).
- Own and resolve application/solution issues. Problem analysis, technical investigation, and resolution of support queries and escalations.
- Experience of integrating commercial off-the-shelf IAM solutions into a banking environment.
- Experience of engineering, configuring and deploying highly available enterprise solutions (load balancing, clustering, replication, geographical failover etc.).
- Point of contact and subject matter expert for IAM program information across all business lines / business partner areas
- Highly experienced in stakeholder management and working across groups to effectively deliver the identity and access management programs to stakeholders and customers
- Drives results in the execution and delivery of initiatives and processes
- Works across groups to effectively communicate IAM and PAM risk matters to stakeholders
- Demonstrates excellent knowledge of information, identity, access, cyber, security, and technology risk concepts, with a strong ability to articulate those risks in business terms
- Interprets and drives enforcement of information risk policies, standards, and regulatory requirements
- Leads by influence and building alignment
- Works with representatives from the business/business partner areas
- Clearly communicates any business impacts resulting from new identity and access risks, policies, standards, and controls
- Participates in the recruitment and management of a strong, cohesive team
- Participates in the development of team goals and objectives
- Participates in both strategic and tactical planning that helps enable and drive the business
- Identifies initiative business requirements, technical requirements, resource requirements, budgets, and schedules
- Manages work load, project plans, deliverable, and supervises staff and/or project team members
- Develops and drives the implementation of key metrics (KRIs, KPIs) and communicates results to stakeholders
- At least 10 years IT experience, 5+ years in Information System Security.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience managing (Implementation, Administration or Development) with products such as CA PAM, CA PAM-SC, Xceedium, CyberArk, Centrify, BeyondTrust Powerbroker, SUDO, etc.
- Minimum of 5 years working with Unix, Windows or Database servers.
- At least 5 years' of experience managing team resources
- A deep understanding in Identity and Access management principals, methodology, and solutions including access control (role-based and discretionary), authentication, authorization, provisioning, approvals, and workflows.
- Maintain expertise on security trends and best practices through training, research, and development in order to mitigate potential security exposures.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors such as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation, seriousness of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all employment decisions. Additionally, it's the bank's policy to only inquire into a candidate's criminal history after an offer has been made. Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who have been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for, certain offenses.