Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Project Manager Architect Engineering
at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Expand a World Class Medical Institution in a World Class City
Project Manager - Architecture / Engineering
Step into the #1 hospital in New York (U.S. News & World Report, 2016-2017), where Facilities design professionals bring innovation and passion to our mission: Putting Patients First. Our organization represents one of America’s largest academic medical centers and your work will create state-of-the-art spaces that enhance our reputation as a destination for outstanding care. We invite you to Make It Possible.
Take the lead as a Project Manager, and see the full cycle infrastructure and capital improvement projects from beginning to end. Be responsible for the project scopes, schedules and budgets. Collaborate with multiple departments such as Fire Safety, Regulatory and Senior Leadership and create state-of-the-art spaces that enhance our reputation as a destination for outstanding care. See your vision become a reality.
- Minimum of six years of directly related experience in healthcare design, construction or engineering
- A background in healthcare construction
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Engineering, or Design and Construction
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.
Internationally acclaimed, our hospital leads the way in research, life-shaping education and compassionate care.
Step into a career at a truly Amazing place. Among the highest echelon of the topmost hospitals in the world, NewYork-Presbyterian is Making It Possible for patients at this moment. What does this mean for you? Nothing less than an extraordinary career.
We care for 1 out of every 4 New Yorkers in medical need.
The nation's largest not-for-profit academic medical center, with over 2 million patient visits a year.
Ranked #1 hospital in New York City and #8 in the nation by U.S. News & World Report.