N.F. Smith & Associates, LP
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
AWS Solutions Architect at PREDICTif Solutions
at N.F. Smith & Associates, LP
Smith is an entrepreneurial company with global reach, a casual environment, and limitless paths for success. For over 35 years, we’ve offered a place for driven, creative people to set and achieve ambitious goals in sales, procurement, and our supporting departments.
Opportunities await around the world. If you’re curious to see how you can help Smith grow while pursuing the next step in your own growth and development, apply today.
New year - new career! Come learn about PREDICTif and how we've been an influencer since 2007 in the technology and solutions consulting field.
The AWS Solutions Architect is a senior technical resource within the organization, and fulfills a coordination and leadership role in the development of big data and web. Extensive technical knowledge and experience in multiple core technology areas and integration, along with strong planning and analytical skills. The AWS Solutions Architect is responsible for data architecture and design and development of data and metadata model as well as ETL requiring multiple technologies. Also works as part of cross-functional teams that deal with the full spectrum of information management technology.
Works with various technical resources across the team to facilitate the development of technical standards. Must have strong communication skills and ability to develop and present solutions to all levels of management, including executive levels. The Architect participates in requirements gathering, discovery, and interfacing with technical and business teams - establishing credibility in terms of experience, presentation and leadership of solutions development. The Architect evaluates proposed new systems and system changes and additions, provides oversight into the decision process, and participates in project implementation.
- Developer key partnerships with the sales team, formulate and execute a sales strategy
- Deliver a project scope that directly supports the key business drivers
- Define the overall architecture
- Define technical requirements, technical and data architectures
- Design and direct the ETL process, including data quality and testing
- Educate customers on the value proposition of AWS, and participate in deep architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment in the cloud.
- Build deep relationships with senior technical individuals within the customers to enable them to be cloud advocates
- Act as a technical liaison between customers, service engineering teams and support
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Electrical Engineering or related field preferred.
- Ten plus years of related responsible experience in large corporate systems environments working with large and complex systems.
- Must have at least 3 years of hands-on experience working with AWS
- Must be certified AWS Solution Architect
- Project Management
- Problem solving skills
- Patience, strong customer service skills
- Multi-tasking ability
- Time Management
- Interpersonal communications skills
PREDICTif Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!
Founded in 1984, Smith sources, manages, and distributes the electronic components that go into everything from mobile phones and computers to appliances and directional drilling systems. Smith is the leading independent distributor of electronic components and ranks number nine among all global distributors.
In 16 cities around the world, from Silicon Valley to Seoul, our legion of employees communicates in 50 different languages and dialects and buys and sells components 24 hours per day, with global annual sales of $1.66 billion. We’re always moving: helping manufacturers navigate market shifts, customizing supply chain solutions, testing components using cutting-edge technology, and more.
Apply to explore how you can build your career with Smith!