Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Deputy Manager- Systems ( Voice Engineer)
at OnProcess Technology
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: job_20200326140135_YFVEXMLMHQBEBEGC
Categories: Engineering/Architecture, IT - Computer Services & Support, Management - Mid-Level (Manager, Director), IT - ALL CATEGORIES, Management - ALL CATEGORIES
- Managing of entire voice technology function globally for OnProcess, spanning across multiple geo locations. That includes all outbound voice, inbound voice and blended client programs.
- Manage client programs on contact center systems with Omni channel around SMS, Web Chat and Email management systems.
- Senior level support and ownership of the global voice function 24x7.
- End-to-end design development of campaigns on these contact center technology systems which are deployed across different global locations of the company and also on cloud contact center systems.
- That would include design of IVR systems, skill based routing, campaign design for Outbound, Inbound and blended models.
- Plan, document and lead all critical projects and assignments taken up globally by the voice technology group/function.
- Manage all escalations from internal customers and client ends, around contact center technology systems and functions.
- Thorough planning, coordination of system upgrades and other maintenance activities.
- Coordinate with external provider and vendors and lead the discussions and projects. Support team to get involved and take similar responsibility.
- Design Business Continuity (BCP) solutions around voice systems.
- Review of tickets created in the voice domain to ensure process being adhered to and service quality being assured.
- Interaction with Operations team, to understand problems, trouble shoot and resolve the same independently/in consultation with team/senior authorities.
- Vendor interaction for system management, administration, escalation, upgradation, license enhancement and maintenance activities.
- Lead discussion with project management and solutions teams to implement new design of programs, provide technical solutions as needed.
- Maintain documentation and change management records.
- Required Candidate profile
- BCA/MCA/M. Sc./BE/B. Tech. in IT, Computer Science, Electronics & Telecom with 9+ years relevant experience as detailed below.
- Experience in designing/administering Contact Center systems including Predictive Dialers, ACD Systems, PBX Systems, IVR, Trunk Lines, Voice loggers/IP PBX, SBC (session Border Controller) and Unified Communication Systems with Omni Channel.
- Have working knowledge of certain programming languages, data base systems, web services and automation tools is needed.
- Should be confident on these technology elements and must possess extensive hands on working experience in all or most of these systems.
- Thorough understanding for database handling in context to leads generation, extraction, report generation, telecom data interpretation.
- Having worked on any cloud contact center technology will be an added advantage.
- Must have led projects related to contact center systems of significant scope and span, like new system implementation, integration of various systems and migration of technology platforms.
- Advanced troubleshooting skills and technical comprehension capability.
- Must have excellent planning, documentation and presentation skills, using MS Excel, Word and Power point.
- Must have handled and groomed teams spanning from 5 -10 members.
- Must be confident in verbal and written English communication.
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!