Pacific Dental Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Pacific Dental Services
As a Benefits Coordinator at Pacific Dental Services, you’ll be able to achieve your career goals while sharing your customer-service focus with a leading healthcare services organization.
At Pacific Dental Services you will discover an organization that invests in you and your future. We promote from within, and encourage all of our team members to maximize their potential at work. If you’re looking for an opportunity to enjoy both professional excellence and a balanced lifestyle, join us at Pacific Dental Services.?
- Address the needs of patients in a fast-paced culture.
- Educate patients on payment options.
- Secure patients’ financial commitment to help them start the best treatment possible.
- Keep accurate financial records using patient account software.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 1 year of business, retail, or face-to-face customer service experience
- Communication skills to build rapport with patients
- Positive attitude to overcome common patient objections/rejections
- Good judgment and sound decision-making ability
As a member of our team, you’ll receive a competitive salary, excellent benefits and the solid support of an organization with a reputation for leadership and vision. A life of service is the highest calling, and we live it every day. Join us as a Benefits Coordinator at Pacific Dental Services and help us improve the quality of life for millions of people.