Priority Payment Systems
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Engineering Tech 1
at Priority Payment Systems
Job Title: Engineering Tech Support
Reports To: VP, Service Management
Job Type: Full Time/ Non-Exempt
Location: Alpharetta, GA
The Engineering Tech will be a part of a high performing team that focuses on being a “BEST IN CLASS” support group. The IT organization looks for people that are inspiring and forward thinking..Our Tech Operations Center is open 24 x 7 x 365.
Job Functions & Duties:
- Provide basic to intermediate technology support of systems and services as directed.
- Identify and resolve problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully; develop alternative solutions; works well in group problem solving situations; uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Perform daily monitoring of production systems and services.
- Receive, analyze and respond to end user requests for technical support.
- Perform preventive and corrective maintenance of systems and components.
- Troubleshoot systems, subsystems and components for failures or failure to perform as designed.
- Support the Technical Operations Center with their 24 hours x 7 days a week x 365 days a year.
- Minimum of Associate's degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year College or technical school.
- 2 years of related experience.
- Strong communication and troubleshooting skills.
- Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness; looks for ways to improve and promote quality; applies feedback to improve performance; monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Comfortable communicating with and dealing with pressure situations including communicating with executive leadership.
- Knowledge of Internet Software; Spreadsheet Software (Excel); Order Processing Systems; Word Processing Software (Word); Electronic Mail Software (GMail); and Network Concepts and Technologies.
- Strong desire to grow his/her career in the technology space.
- CompTIA A Certification is Preferred, but not required.
Benefits & Perks:
- Highly-competitive salary
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- 401k match
- Continuous education programs
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Opportunity to experience the latest tech