Pueblo of Laguna
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Engineer Technician II (2 positions)
at Pueblo of Laguna
Pay: $34,258 to $51,397/year
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 2020-02
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs field surveys and provides accurate survey records and interpretations; transfers data to relevant design plans and details formats.
- Completes records, reports, and data search to support project conceptual understandings and renderings for design considerations.
- Compiles necessary pre-design project layouts, as-built collections, and transfers data into required formats.
- Completes final construction plans, specifications, and development of project manual for bid solicitation.
- Completes necessary plans and details associated with post bid activities.
- Provides support in formulation of project cost estimates related to planning, design, and construction.
- Conducts construction staking and land surveying for legal descriptions and certificates.
- Provides technical reports and status updates on on-going projects and tasks.
- Maintains comprehensive hard copy and electronic records.
- Performs on-site preliminary testing activities and required data collection, pre-construction, and in progress construction field surveys.
- Utilizes AutoCAD and other engineering design software to prepare site layouts, utility as-built, design drafting, and other required visual interpretations for projects.
- Assists the Construction Management team in construction inspections and quality assurance testing to meet project specifications. Provides required documentation certifying results of testing and adherence to relevant codes and regulations.
- Maintains/enhances professional and technical knowledge by attending relevant/required training, and workshops.
- Contributes to a team effort and accomplishes related results as required.
- Performs other duties as required.
Skill / Requirements
- Associates Degree in Engineering Technology, Construction Management, Architecture or related field required.
- Five (5) years of work experience in surveying, construction management, drafting, or other directly related work experience, required.
- Certified Civil Engineering Technician credentials preferred.
- A combination of relevant education and directly related work experience may be considered.
- Fluency in the Laguna language preferred.
LAGUNA TRIBAL MEMBER PREFERENCE APPLIES
Send the official Pueblo of Laguna application to firstname.lastname@example.org