Shamrock Foods Company
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Shamrock Foods Company
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 3900 East Camelback Rd
- Information Systems
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
The Security Engineer is responsible to ensure the integrity of Information Systems Assets and to protect systems from unauthorized access or destruction. (S)he will Detect, Respond, Mitigate, Report, Recover, Remediate, and capture Lessons Learned.
- Implement and monitor security measures for the protection of computer systems, networks and organizational data;
- Identify and define system security requirements.
- Design cyber security processes including but not limited to, Incident Response and eradication.
- Conduct assessments of threats and vulnerabilities, assess the level of risk, and develop and/or recommend and operationalize appropriate mitigation and remediation countermeasures.
- Work with business owners to build security features into the infrastructure, product and corporate environment.
- Design, build and deploy security perimeter defenses and countermeasures for all Shamrock environments.
- Responsibilities will continually expand as the number and type of cyberattacks increase and change.
- Other duties as assigned.
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first - our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.