Steward Health - Corporate
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Steward Health - Corporate
This role will be working across different application delivery teams providing application architecture and design services. Will provide thought technical leadership, vision, proven design patterns and practical implementation for automated, event-driven healthcare solutions leveraging Microsoft Azure Cloud Computing Platform & Services. The scope of automated solutions may include data integration, data transformation, data quality management, workflow, machine learning, cognitive services, and other emerging cloud-based technologies.
- Ensure utilizing new technologies is prudent when evaluated against budget and completion timeframes;
- Ensure security of the application structure and database by working closely with the Steward Office of Information Security;
- Work with key business stakeholders to understand their business issues and formulate technology solution and architecture propositions;
- Define application architecture and elaborate on business and technical benefits and return of investment
- Provide hands-on software development expertise to build the prototype of proposed solution or architecture to prove architecture significance
- Lead, plan and design the overall technical vision of cloud-based intelligent technology solutions leveraging Microsoft Azure.
- Demonstrated ability to describe the structure, characteristics, behavior, and other aspects of intelligent cloud solutions to project stakeholders.
- Ability to work within project constraints (technology, risk, scope, cost, quality, time, resources) in developing solutions.
- Maintain active communication with key application stakeholders to manage expectations, ensure client satisfaction, ensure deadlines are met, and lead change efforts effectively.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Solid background in computer science and mathematics;
- Solid programming skills on C#, T-SQL, PowerShell and other Microsoft programming languages
- In-depth knowledge and experiences on Microsoft SQL server
- Minimum of seven years of development/architect Microsoft Azure ecosystems.
- Experience with DevOps and Agile engineering practices.
- In-depth knowledge and work experience with Service Oriented Architecture, Microservices, functions, event/messaging processing architecture or other Cloud Native architectures.
- Experience deploying and operating systems into a production Cloud Native Environment.
- Microsoft MCSA/MCSE is preferred
- Knowledge with Healthcare systems and Healthcare Information Exchange protocols like HL7 and FHIR is a big plus
Education and Experience:
- Education: BA/BS/MS in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related 4+-year technical degree
- Experience (Type & Length): 10+years of experience in software development; 5+ years of Microsoft architecture experience.
- Software/Hardware: See Required Knowledge/Skills.