Steward Health - Corporate
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Business Intelligence Architect
at Steward Health - Corporate
Member of inter-disciplinary team building and operating an enterprise Business Intelligence (BI) platform. Responsible for designing and implementing solutions, managing rollout of new capabilities, and propelling the organization to the next level of BI maturity.
- Develop a practical roadmap for an enterprise-wide BI reporting and analytics platform.
- Define the overall BI data architecture, including Extraction Transform and Load (ETL) processes, Operational Data Stores (ODS), Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW), data marts and data lakes.
- Recommend appropriate technologies to support the implementation of the BI roadmap.
- Work with other data architects and developers to ensure that logical and physical data models support the analytic needs of the business.
- Provide BI technical and architectural guidance to projects and teams, ensuring that new initiatives enable effective data reporting.
- Collaborate with key business users to identify needs and opportunities for improved data management and delivery.
- Design and build ETL processes.
- Develop reporting solutions as needed.
- Provide technical knowledge and business support to the BI team.
- Ensure effective communication of user requirements.
- Design governance and self-service processes.
- Performance monitoring and tuning, capacity planning and security.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Detail oriented with exceptional accuracy.
- Excellent organization, follow-up and prioritization skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to interact with internal staff.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent understanding of data modeling, SQL and ETL.
- Experience in multiple database platforms, including and with strengths in SQL Server.
- Experience working with end users to gather requirements and build technical solutions from concept to implementation.
- Ability to facilitate meetings and delegate responsibilities.
Education: Bachelor's degree in IT or related major.
Experience Experience in the design and building of EDWs, Excellent understanding of data modeling, SQL and ETL. Experience in multiple database platforms, including and with strengths in SQL Server. Experience working with end users to gather requirements and build technical solutions from concept to implementation.