Steward Health Care System
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Maintenance Eng I - Plant Ops part time
at Steward Health Care System
- Melbourne Regional Medical Center is a comprehensive health care provider in Brevard County, Florida—the Space Coast.
As Melbourne Regional Medical Center continues its focus on providing the highest quality of patient care to the Space Coast community, it has earned numerous awards, recognitions, and certifications from a variety of standards bodies, commissions, and other highly regarded organizations. These accolades are validations that our commitment to quality, comprehensive and accessible care is second to none.
Opened in 2002, Melbourne Regional Medical Center is unique, inside and out. All 119 private rooms are designed for patient comfort and satisfaction. Melbourne Regional Medical Center is currently undergoing an Operating Room expansion in which we excited to better serve the community.
Melbourne Regional Medical Center Recognitions
- Joint Commission accredited hospital
- Certified by the American College of Radiology (Mammography)
- Joint Commission accredited in Lab
Performs a variety of duties in and around the buildings of the hospital complex to assist in the maintenance of machinery and mechanical equipment. Monitors boilers, chillers, and emergency generators for proper operation and reports any malfunctions to management.
- High School Graduate/Equivalent
- Minor Construction
- Minor Electrical
- Minor Mechanical
- Minor Plumbing
- Hospital Equipment Specialties
- Valid State of Florida Drivers License
- Flexible shifts
- Competitive salary
- Excellent differentials
- National certification and higher education pay
- Outstanding culture and employee satisfaction scores
- Full benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k)
- Sick, vacation, and holiday time