Steward Health Care System
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Sharepoint Architect
at Steward Health Care System
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 18824
Posted Date: 1/9/2020
The Sr. Sharepoint Architect will be responsible for developing and providing technical support to both end users and IT staff regarding the various SharePoint environments and other related IT Operation applications that are implemented at Steward Health Care. This role will provide operations support of core IT applications, working with the IT application business owners. In particular, support of Office 365 SharePoint, SharePoint 2013, SharePoint 2010/2003. This person will report to the Director of Business Operations and Support.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree and/or qualification in an IT related discipline or equivalent technical and business experience
- Experience (Type & Length) 5+ years’ experience in a customer services focused environments, Healthcare IT preferred
- Certification/Licensure: Preferred industry certifications.
- SharePoint 2003/2010/SharePoint Online:
- 5+ years demonstrated hands on SharePoint Development (including customized code, maintaining/creating web parts, and maintaining/creating workflows).
- Extensive experience with SharePoint development fundamentals and concepts in SharePoint and SharePoint Designer 2010/2013/SharePoint Online platforms
- Strong understanding of content types, site columns and metadata navigation
- Expertise in developing InfoPath solutions
- SharePoint 2003/2010 farm administration and configuration
- Securing SharePoint sites and applications
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!