Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Taylor Morrison
Job Description SummaryAs a Workday Architect working for Taylor Morrison you will be responsible for leading and driving technology initiatives and projects that span multiple HR disciplines. This includes identifying how to leverage HR systems and/or applications functionality more effectively and proactively recommending and driving process improvements and innovative solutions. This role provides support for internal customers in troubleshooting and resolving system issues, monitoring system performance, answering end user questions and partnering with functional teams to deliver enhancements to Workday.
We trust that as a Workday Architect you will: (responsibilities)
- Responsible for ongoing support, maintenance and updates to Workday upgrades
- Build and Maintain Feature Adoption Planning Roadmap
- Facilitate cross-functional solutions across HR, Payroll and HCM domains
- Provide subject matter expertise on key business processes driving towards decisions and recommending best practices related to Workday functionality
- Conduct working sessions with business users to gather, understand and analyze business requirements
- Demonstrate suggested configurations through the iterative development of prototypes
- Work in a team environment that includes client interactions, workstream management, and cross-team collaboration; may have supervisory responsibilities
- You are willing to perform other duties as assigned
What you will need: (competencies, behaviors & attributes)
- Decision Making
- Problem Solving
- Team Player
- Overall 7-8 years of experience and 4-5 years of Workday experience.
- Workday Pro Certification (preferred)
- Working knowledge of following business areas: Human Resources, Benefits, Compensation, Recruiting, Absence Management, Talent and Performance Management, Payroll Interface / Payroll, Time Tracking, Integrations
- Proficiency in multiple integration areas: Workday Studio, Connectors, EIBs/iLoad solutions
- Workday Security and Business Process knowledge is also critical to the role.
- Complex reporting (calculated fields, Workday business object model)
- Demonstrated knowledge of business process flows in Human Resources, Employee and Manager Self-Service.
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
FLSA Status: Exempt
Will have responsibilities such as:
- Office or non-manual work, which is directly related to management or general business operations
- Act as a primary component of which involves the exercise of independent judgment and discretion about matters of significance
Successful job applicants will be able to perform these functions. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Report to Division/Corporate Office/Community daily and adhere to schedule
- Ability to access, input, and retrieve information from a computer and/or electronic device
- Ability to have face to face conversations with customers, co-workers and higher level manager
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time and move around work environment as needed
- Ability to operate a motor vehicle if applicable
- Comply with company policies and procedure
- Must be able to able to remain in a stationary position up to 50% of the time
- The ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
*Taylor Morrison experience and/or successful completion of training program may override required education and/or experience requirement.
Job descriptions are not intended as, nor should be construed to be, exhaustive lists of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with a job. They are intended to be accurate reflections of those principal job duties and responsibilities essential for making fair pay decisions about the job.
Benefits of Working With Taylor Morrison
We are looking for dedicated professionals that share our values of putting the customer - and their needs - first. In addition to a great team atmosphere, career development and advancement opportunities, we offer full-time employees an extensive benefits package, to include:
- Competitive Compensation
- Health Care - Medical/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Coverage
- 401(k) with Company Matching Contributions
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Disability Programs
- Employee & Dependent Life Insurance
- Vacation & Company Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Home Purchase Rebate Program
- Home Mortgage Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Welcome to the Taylor Morrison, Inc. Career Portal
In order to be the best in the industry, you have to surround yourself with the best people. At Taylor Morrison, Inc., we are committed to being the best North American homebuilder as measured by our employees, customers, shareholders, and business partners.
Headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona, Taylor Morrison Home Corporation operates in the U.S. under the Taylor Morrison and Darling Homes brands. Taylor Morrison is a builder and developer of single-family detached and attached homes serving a wide array of customers including first-time, move-up, luxury, and active adult customers. Taylor Morrison divisions operate in Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, North Carolina and Texas. Darling Homes serves move-up and luxury homebuyers in Texas. In addition, Taylor Morrison also offers home financing though Taylor Morrison Home Funding, providing professional and knowledgeable home mortgage options.
Taylor Morrison, Inc. is always looking for dedicated professionals who share our values. Please use our Career Portal to view current job openings and apply for positions online.
Thank you for considering a career with Taylor Morrison, Inc.!
For more information about Taylor Morrison please visit www.taylormorrison.com.