Tempe Union High School District
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Tempe Union High School District
Job Reference #: 1851
Categories: Engineering/Architecture, IT - Computer Services & Support, IT - Hardware/Networking, IT - ALL CATEGORIES
Openings as of 10/15/2019
- Network Engineer JobID: 1851
- Position Type:
Technology Infrastructure/Technology Infrastructure Support
- Date Posted:
- Date Available:
09/16/2019 Network Engineer
- Bachelors of Science or Arts degree preferred or equivalent experience working in Information Services
- Minimum of five to seven years of total work experience.
- Works independently and serve as a resource to others.
- Understanding of one of the following Switching Platforms: Cisco, HP, Juniper preferred.
- Understanding of one of the following Firewall Platforms: Cisco PIX, Watchguard and Firefox
- Understanding of one of the following routing Platforms: Cisco, Juniper, HP preferred.
- Stays current with new and evolving technologies via formal training and self-directed education.
- Maintains technical knowledge within areas of expertise.
The Network Engineer uses comprehensive knowledge of best practices methodologies to design, implement, and maintain the District’s network and ensure a “Five Nine” Service Level preventing security breaches, and the loss of data and productivity.
To view the appropriate job description, please select this link:
Department: Technology Infrastructure & Information Systems
Reports to: Director of Technology Infrastructure & Information Systems
Training and Experience:
Salary Placement: Appropriate placement on the
Applicant Instructions: Please complete the online Classified application found at www.tempeunion.org "" link
|An Equal Opportunity Employer: Tempe Union High School District is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any individual on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, gender, marital status, religion, veteran or military status, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, or socioeconomic status. Inquiries concerning Title VI, Title VII, Title IX may be referred to the Director of Student Affairs and District Safety, and Section 504 may be referred to the Section 504 Coordinator, 500 West Guadalupe Road, Tempe Arizona 85283-3599, (480) 839-0292. In accordance with Arizona law and Governing Board Policy, Tempe Union High School District is a smoke-free, tobacco-free work environment.|
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!